Jeff Senn Model One Baritone
We’re excited to offer our latest collaboration with Jeff Senn Guitars! You asked for more options in Jeff Senn’s Model One design and the consensus was to offer a Baritone next. This is the first Baritone design for Jeff Senn Guitars and is exclusively available through this campaign. There is no hand built Model One Baritone, this is your only way to get one!
The Baritone will be offered in all 3 colors of the previously released Senn by Eastwood Model One Guitar Metallic Red, Black, and Seafoam Green. Because, what’s better than a Model One? Two MATCHING Model Ones! AND, we’re also offering the Baritone in this new Limited-Edition Sonic Silver! The Model One is an all original solid body electric guitar designed by Jeff Senn Guitars, Nashville, TN. It is intended for the player looking for something unique, yet classic while invoking the stylized lines of the future as perceived 50 years ago yet sounds like no other guitar. While inspired by vintage Harmony, Stratotone, and Teisco guitars it offers the modern player a flexibility in tone and reliability not found in those quirky instruments of past.
RJ Ronquillo takes her for a spin
Features & Specs
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Neck Wood: Bolt on Maple with Blackwood Fingerboard, 10" Radius
- Number of Frets: 22, Scale Length: 27.5", Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Pickups: Airline VVSC Single Coil
- Bridge: Jazzmaster Style Tremolo, Roller Bridge
- Electronics: 3 Way Switch, Volume, and Tone
- Hardware: Gotoh Nickel/Chrome
- Case / Gig Bag: Optional Add-On
- Premium Gig Bag: Standard Guitar Optional Add-On