Business Development - North America
Eastwood Guitars is looking for a passionate, dynamic, individual to maintain our dealer/B2B relationships. This position is responsible for executing the sales plan and supporting the marketing plan by growing, developing and maintaining a successful and profitable dealer network.
The position can be either full or part-time, depending on skills and availability. Thorough knowledge of guitars is a must, specific knowledge of Eastwood and our brands (Airline, Rivolta, Sidejack etc.) would be a huge plus.
The duties are pretty straightforward. You’ll be responsible for educating, informing, introducing new products, and maintaining relationships with our dealers. You’ll also be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals, and prospecting/development of new dealers.
About the Job:
- Manage all aspects of the day to day account relationship with dealers
- Work with our internal team to regularly review adherence to the annual business plan
- Develop strategies for growth across all product lines and create and execute appropriate tactics to meet objectives
- Partner with retailers to create and execute sales initiatives and promotions (NAMM, etc.)
- Work with the internal team create/meet monthly forecasts
- Assist dealers/retailers in inventory and order management on a weekly basis
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Identify opportunities to grow sales (e.g. marketing suggestions /sales activities)
- Find new dealers to carry products and assist with product selection, sales, onboarding, display suggestions, etc.
What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience using CRM tools
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and value-added consultative selling skills
- Strong phone skills
- An exceptional level of motivation, desire, competitiveness, customer-driven focus, time management, multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Living in Chicago, Nashville or Liverpool is a plus, but not a requirement
What’s In It For You:
- You’ll work closely with a fun, energetic, team
- Competitive Pay (Base + Commission)
- Ongoing team support and training.
Here's the thing. This job requires the right kind of person – the type of person who understands guitars and the ever-changing nature of our industry.
Think you've got what it takes? Get in Touch! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to hear from you.